ALLOY SPECIALTIES (ASI) CODE OF ETHICS Employees of Alloy Specialties and suppliers uphold the highest standards of ethical conduct and hereby agree to:
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public in the performance of their duties;
- Promote the lawful and ethical interests of ASI and the aerospace profession;
- Reject bribery, fraud, and corruption in all their forms;
- Properly credit the contributions of others, accept and offer honest and constructive criticism of technical work; and acknowledge and correct errors;
- Avoid harming others, their property, their reputations or their employment through false or malicious statements or through unlawful or otherwise wrongful acts;
- Issue statements or present information in an objective and truthful manner, based on available data;
- Avoid real and perceived conflicts of interest, and act as honest and fair agents in all professional interactions;
- Undertake only those tasks for which we are qualified by training or experience, or for which we can reasonably become qualified with proper preparation, education, and training;
- Maintain and improve technical and professional competencies throughout careers and provide opportunities for the professional development of those under our supervision;
- Treat fairly and respectfully all colleagues and co-workers, recognizing their unique contributions and capabilities.
RECOMMENDATIONS, CRITICISMS, AND QUESTIONS Any ASI employee may submit a written, recommendation, criticism, or question.
REPORTING ETHICAL MISCONDUCT All ASI employees should report observed, suspected, or apparent ethical misconduct in accordance with the Code of Ethics. If an individual is unsure whether a suspected incident falls within the definition of ethical misconduct, he or she may contact the Human Resources for clarification.